Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lowering the Stakes for Our Wilde Contest

I haven't received any emails from anyone regarding the Wilde Contest, so I'm lowering the stakes a bit. If you commit to reading "The Importance of Being Earnest" (full text available at multiple online locations such as here) and email me a statement to the effect, I'll put your name in a drawing for a ticket to "A Christmas Carol" (new Jim Carrey movie adaptation). If you can get friends to commit, email me their names. For every friend who commits, I'll put your name in the drawing again. In other words, the more commitments you get, the more your name goes in the drawing. If someone asks you for a commitment and you've already given one to someone else, please don't give it again (unless it was just your own commitment to me). Please send me your emails by TOMORROW, MIDNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment